[geocentrism] Re: New info for evaluation

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 07:57:08 -0700 (PDT)

I got his latest textbook - I followed the links from the original email of
this topic and found were I could download all of his material for free -
including the textbook - I just printed my own copy. If you want I could email
it to you - be warned, the attachments would be several meg apiece, 4 in total
if I remember right.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:JA,

This is a fine suggestion. Which of the two books did you get? Did you find it
on Amazon?

Neville.

j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

From the textbook, Karakov puts forth the notion that the reason relativity,
Quantum Mechanics and all modern physical sciences fail is because the
foundations these theories are based on faulty assumptions. One of these fauty
ideas is that two parrallel lines intersect at infinity, which according to
Euclidian geometry is false. And according to Karekov, euclidian geometry is
based on reality and all of the funky geometry of modern science is not.

His ideas on photons are that they are particles with mass and complex
electromagnetic fields and that they pulse as they move. He puts forth the idea
that the speed of light 'C' is only the average speed of light and that Photons
accelerate and decelerate in accordance with it's pulse or wavelength.

He has mentioned, but not gone into, what happens to the elemenary particle
left over from the absorbtion of electrons into a proton (which becomes a
nuetron). It becomes part of the aether.

I am reading a section now that seems to be reffering to the pulling of energy
out of the aether by the mechanical breaking of electron bonds in water
molecules.

I'll continue to post from what I read from his textbook. I feel quite
inadequate to the task, but It seems there are important ideas to be shared. Is
anyone else reading his textbook?

JA

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos