[geocentrism] Re: Neville

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:17:16 +0000

I know that bad language is not tolerated on this forum, but drunkenness???

Jack

philip madsen wrote:
Recent dental work has resulted in needle damage to the basement of my mouth and hence I cannot eat.. so I am forced to getting my energy from liquid XXXX. This puts me at a further disadvantage as regards my intellect in comparison to you all, and hence I beg your indulogence. (o was a slip of the finger. ) I want to shay that this is the most enjoyable list I have ever partishipated in. People from all faiths, um er , we don't have any muslims do we.. ok people from many faiths , protoshents, Catholicks and ashiests, even shientists getting on together without hate.. Remember Neville, you even had that nice Joo here... has he left us.. He was true blue... I liked him. He spheshilised in Bible studies. I scrubibe to the True Torah Jews news letter. http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/ I like them too. I reckon they would come from the neutral lobby not invited to the sanhidron tribunal to charge Jesus, and will be open to TRUTH. when the fan is hit by the , what? my memory fades..umm no matter. Nev, what is unicode utf -8 I just noticed .. As i am set to answer in reply to shender in the formote of the receeved, that makes you to blame. Ive always been scared to use it ....What is it? There was somethin important i wanted to imbibe, but your UTF distracted me and it has gone astray. I have a lovely longhaired German shepherd lady dog. Now 2years old. How can I fix one floppy ear.. Shuch imperfection is not allowed.. I always had the normal beautiful real German dog. Doesn look like I will member what it was that was so importnt aexcpt that PAUL has not replied as to when he goes back on solar time.. I will now sing a somg myown composition, as are all mys songs.. my dog loves all my songs Ny wife turns her hearing aid off.. eeeaaaa000000ooooooddddddaaaaappppppmmmmtttttttdooooo Phlip..