[geocentrism] Re: My logic or is it?

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:47:29 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L
I was not hinting that anyone was thick. Having spent time in front of classes
teaching new concepts to students, I know about this. It is often very
difficult to get your student to make a 90 deg  turn in his thinking so as to
be able to see the object in question from an angle which permits seeing the
new concept.
I'm not sure that you do understand this ecliptic pole thing. Certainly Neville
has denied it in concentrated debate on this point in the past in terms which
indicated that he had not made that 90 deg turn. Perhaps you can convince me
that I am wrong?
Paul D