[geocentrism] Re: Moving-Earth DECEPTION!

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:27:13 +1000

Neville, I admit I have held back and not made much attempt at negotiating your
web site. But I do commend you and Steven for the very professional appearance.
I could not find the link related to your post. Could you plese copy and paste
me the URL for the page where this "Geostationary satellites in a geocentric
universe" paper is installed. Sorry for being lazy..  getting old and beer
don't help much no more. Used to be a real fuel, or should I say fire under
me..  Perhaps thats why older men graduate to whisky, but that frightened me
with a bad experience at 17yrs, which I can never risk again..