[geocentrism] Re: Moving-Earth DECEPTION!

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 09:29:55 +1000

Inertia: the resistance an object has to a change in its state of motion.

I have to restate that simple definition by adding an imperative for our
understanding of the cosmos.

Inertia: the resistance an object has to a change in its state of motion
relative to the aether.

This is clarified in the physics classroom as, Inertia: tendency of an object
to resist accelerations. to which I add relative to the aether.

keeping in mind that acceleration means change of velocity or direction. +ve or
-ve

Thus we may write;

 inertia of an object = mass x acceleration, relative to the aether.

So that we may establish true motion, and avoid the trap of different reference
frames, the aether in which all matter is imbedded surrounds the earth and
rotates with sideral time.

Take a hypothetical radian vector from the centre of the world and project it
to the fartherest star that can be observed.   Let this be a fixed reference
vector which is stationary relative to the aether and which rotates with the
aether around the world every 24 hours. (nominally)

Any object in synchronism with this rotation above the earth will have no
centrifugal force, and must fall.

Whereas any object on the world and not moving, that is at the equator, indeed
the world itself,  which includes the so called geostationary satellite, will
experience centrifugal force because it is being cut by the rotating aether.
based upon my amended definition above.

Thus all of newtons laws work perfectly. We have merely changed the fixed
reference from a fixed aether and a rotating world, to a fixed and stationary
world with a rotating aether.

Whats so impossible about that? What is so undesirable about it? Radio waves
suddenly become possible and real waves again. You are aether with me or agin
me.

Philip.

If all the stars etc are rotating with the aether, they have no motion relative
to the aether, and thus no inertia, and no centrifugal force.  They are for all
intents and purposes relative to the aether, stationary.