[geocentrism] Re: Moving-Earth DECEPTION!

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 05:10:41 -0800

Bernie,

These are perfectly valid points by Dr. Regner, of course, but unusual inasmuch as he displays obvious courtesy.

Yes, the relationship would be an inverse square on the assumption that the force of gravity is produced by, and emanates from, the World. This is indeed the basis of my paper, "Stellar distances and the age of the universe," where such a relationship is utilized in attempting to determine the maximum distance to a sixth-magnitude light source (star).

There are two problems with this. The first is that both masses would produce their own field, such that the relationship between them would become far more complicated than a straightforward application of Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation. They would both have to interact about a barycentre.

The second problem is that Robert, Martin, Allen, Philip and others (including myself, as you will notice from my tentative first steps in the Plenum Aether section of my updated "Geostationary satellites in a geocentric universe" paper) suggest that the gravitational 'field' is not produced by the World, but rather by the aether's interaction with the World. It is this point that addresses Dr. Regner's query about other celestial examples of gravity.

My thanks to you for your fine efforts in opening up this debate! All the hassle you get from people who are far from polite is hopefully completely negated by one reply of the quality of this one.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com