[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 16:33:46 +1000

9.    If the firing was done on a trajectory that was at right angles to the
forward motion of the earth around the sun, then again considering the absolute
stationary property of our light beam, during the time of our 1 second journey
, both the moon and earth travelling at 30km/sec. will have moved forward 30km.
from the firing line. (no pun)  by the time it marks the moon.
[Robert Bennett]  This is the key to understanding the import of the NASA LLR
results.
It's impossible for Earth and Moon to exchange light beams using a single
reflector that always returns the echo in the same direction as received......
if they are moving parallel to each other .
If the Earth is motionless, it is not only possible, but actual, as shown by
NASA and stated in my original post and in GWW.
It is possible to receive the echo with intelligent aiming from  Earth (leading
the target) and from the Moon (aberration correction) .  But the Moon reflector
was not programmed.

Well there you go.. If you had explainde it in simple terms we would have known
what you meant..  I don't let a little thing like painting the moon red with a
world wide mob of kids pointing their red pocket lasers on to the black side of
a half moon simultaneously stop me..  What can be thought of can be done...
NASA won't like our current line of reasoning me thinks.