[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentric" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 18:04:47 -0400

Paul,
My analogy is not (completly) false!  The problem is that I'm trying to be
brief all the time and I miss accuracy (bad memory, poor maths, slow brain,
devil's interference, etc...) .

My analogy with the 2 trains still can be used to show my point.  To make
things simple, we won't bother with air (or aether) resistance.  First if you
stand still on a train without motion and throw a ball (or laser beam) at 90
degrees (facing south) to a moving train in front of you going westward, your
ball (or laser beam) will bounce back (reflect) with an angle in the west
direction to your right.

And if you stand still (facing south) on a moving train (same speed as in
previous exemple) going eastwardly and throw (at 90 degrees) a ball (laser
beam) at an train standing still in front of you, the ball (beam) will bounce
back (reflect) eastwardly, but since you are moving east for a period of time,
you will conver some distance before the ball comes back to your train and my
prediction is that the ball (beam) will bounce back to your right at exactly
the same spot than in the previous example.

Do you get the point?
Marc V.