[geocentrism] Re: Moon Rotation

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 12:22:06 +1000

Allen the moons axis is several degrees off that of the earth!..does that make
two LOL..  Phil
                  From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Moon Rotation
                  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:22 PM

                  Philip,

                  "Allen opens up a rebuttal with, "Synchronous means more then
one...OK "

                   No Allen  it does not mean more than one..  HERE IS THE
GENERALLY ACCEPTED MEANING".....

                  Phil.....you can't have a simoltanious anything with just one
of them..!?

                  Allen, Oh!  now I get what you were trying to say, but please
don't say sorry for getting it wrong..  You said "synchronous"  means more than
one..     I said it doesn't mean that at all ... two or many is more than one..
 I don't recall a single word for that meaning..  But you can see the
difficulty in English expression you present. Even this is out of this world
for sense..  "you can't have a simoltanious anything with just one of them..!?
"

                  Perhaps you may now understand my reasons, when I referred to
English as being essential for science...  Philip.