[geocentrism] Re: Moon Rotation

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 06:38:16 +1000

Paul I searched back hundreds of mails , going back to the 27th Nov, and found
the diagram..  Yes I had some difficulty..  However my grasp of technical
terminology is a bit thin..  I had one immediate question.

When you asked about whether it had angular momentum, did you mean with respect
to the centre of the primary, if so as it is in orbit then it does so have
angular momentum..

If you meant angular momentum with respect to the centre of the green
satellite, then the answer is again in the affirmative. in every instance..

Philip.  but I will need to look more closely later..