[geocentrism] Re: Moon Rotation

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 18:06:17 +1000

6.    But most assuredly, the centrifugal forces due to these rpm of the sphere
will remain measurable and be exactly the same as they were when the sphere was
revolving stationary before it was set in any motion. <Gee these 'few'
observations are multiplying! Philip, it is very important to not use 'rotate'
interchangeably with 'revolve'. It can cause a great deal of confusion and
misunderstanding -- but yes.>

Don't I know it.. I checked this out five times and still said revolving...  I
could have said spinning, which cannot be confused in any way.. but I never
call orbital motion revolving.or rotating  .. orbiting ot circling is much
clearer..

You said, in relation to mine, In the case of the moon, it is a coincidence, (
God Planned) but in our experiment we can plan it to be that way. <Well not
quite. It's those tidal forces again but that could be His way of achieving
this.>  Whilst I can see how tidal forces can affect the orbiting  of the moon,
to bring it to the same angular speed as the spinning, to present the same face
at us, during that special time, man is on the planet, I do not think tidal
forces will affec the spin rpm of the moon...  there being no water there..
but yes the moon could slow down the earths spin... by its orbital motion, not
its spin motion.. But Paul, my experiment was only for a few minutes   lol.
Stop complicating things..