[geocentrism] Re: Moon Rotation

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:22:05 +1000

Just keep your eye open for that shining light .. Its me, and I'm here to grasp
your sinking hand...

sometimes my brilliance leaves me gasping for air..

Phil.
                  From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Moon Rotation
                  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 12:28 PM

                  I don't like to boast Allen, but thanks for the compliment.
It is rather lonely up here..  And Paul is on another island, which I think is
sinking...but he has his hand out ..  I might be able to grasp it when he sees
my light..  .
                                From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 11:37 PM

                                Yes Allen..I let you have the last say.   I am
not game to say another thing as regards what you said below, for the sake of
the rest of us. Phil.
                                From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 3:01 PM

                                "I address all those other issues as well, on
rotaion and your acceleration questions..... Refresher" Allen said

                                You addressed them to yourself Allen.. You
failed on all counts to convince me that there was anything rational in what
you said then or now..

                                Take this little bit of contradiction in the
one post..here today below.. you said.

                                what forum did you wake up and think you or
anyone here has produced any kind of argument that has not been totaly and
soundly deated in both logic and experiment...  ....???

on the stick post.   ...????

                                ......you keep appealing to observation and
reality but when it is show to you, you jump back to imaginary rubber bands and
frames of reference that are not even valid in your own arguments!?...Like
Bernies ball on a stick perhaps.. allen?

                                Allen Bernie accepted the reality of the ball
as a real experiment, equal in reality to the  kindergarten toy experiment.

                                From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 8:03 AM

                                Allen D

                                I'd ask you if the rubber band will twist
except that I have no doubt that it would end up in the same basket with your
failure to address the matter of whether the red 1 kg mass or the green 1 kg
mass would be in front at perihelion; whether the Moon would rotate on its axis
subsequent to the tragic disappearance of its primary at superior conjunction
(or indeed at any other time); and your pathetic avoidance of the problem of
the two cylinders, to wit  "...I would be able to deduce by virtue of the fact
i could know beforehand what was really moving before I got in it.."

                                As far as I am concerned -- you can go back to
sleep.

                                From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 10:59 PM

                                Bernie B

                                Well done -- no equivocation!

                                I've added to the drawing. There is now a
rubber band fitted between two hooks on the bottom of the ball and two hooks on
a fixed object mounted below the centre of the thin, circular metal rod.

                                I now ask you another question. If the ball is
propelled around the circle, will the rubber band show twisting? Further, will
the twisting not be in fact, one twist for each and every trip the ball makes
around the circle?

                                In another post this thread -- From philip
madsen Mon Nov 24 21:36:28 2008, he has presented you with excellent advice.
Study it, understand it. It is the truth.

                                In another post this thread -- From Bernie
Brauer Mon Nov 24 15:39:38 2008, you said -
                                It actually also works against heliocentrists
because
                                who could believe their synchronized Moon
rotation explanation?
                                The odds are way against that type of order in
an exploding universe.
                                As has been mentioned previously by others, it
doesn't make a jot of difference what you believe, or what others believe --
what matters is what is. Arguments about how many teeth a horse might have is
not the way to go. The way to go is to go and count them. Well metaphorically
speaking, so far as the phenomenon of synchronised orbits of moons is
concerned, the teeth have been counted. Most of the large moons in the solar
system have their rotations synchronised with their revolutions. Even further,
there is one planet which has an orbit where the rotation is synchronised with
the revolution though it is not 1:1 but rather 1.5:1. I'll not spoil your joy
of discovery though -- you'll be thrilled to discover it for yourself.

                                From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 11:56 PM

                                Bernie B

                                You said to Philip -- From Bernie Brauer Sat
Nov 22 07:58:12 2008
                                If you go dwon to your local day-care centre (
where toddlers get dropped off so mummie can go to work to help daddy pay 66%
ALL-TOTAL  taxation ) you will see a toy where you can slide a wooden sphere
along a circular thin metal rod. So the sphere is fixed upon the circular rod
and the same point always shows inward.
                                I have attached an illustration of what I think
you have described but with the small addition of a straight, thin, light,
paper tube attached to the wooden ball so as to indicate visually that it
always points to the centre. The ball -- with the indicator -- is shown
travelling around the circular rod in a clock-wise direction.

                                Is this a fair representation? Please indicate
any reservations or arguments you may have.

                                Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony
Bravia TV. Enter Now.