[geocentrism] Moon Rotation

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:40:18 -0800 (PST)

Paul,
 See attached:

1. The fact that a rotation of some kind exist does not itself tell you whether
the axis of that rotation is around a point that lay inside or outside ( orbit)
the body in question....  The ruber band twisting only tells us that something
is going around somthing else .... ....it does not tell you where the axis
is...nor is it even capable of tell you that.....

2. No one is questioning that some kind of rotation exist somwhere out there
wrt these two bodies …..The point of contention is what is rotatiing around
what; where does the common point on that axis of rotation lay? …A orbit is a
rotation but it is a rotation who’s axis lay outside the body in question v a
typical rotation where the axis of the rotation lay inside the body in
question… …internal to the moon rotation on the moons axis or rotation around a
common point that lay outside the moon…..orbit around a axis at the earth..

3. Counting the same motion twice does not mean there are two motions.. There
is only one motion and only one can be objectively demonstratied and defined.
your argument is nothing more then taking the same motion and counting it as
two different motions...sure you can do that...but just becuse you count all
the money in your wallet twice does mean you have twice as much......?!

Allen