[geocentrism] Re: Moon Rotation

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 17:00:28 +1000

We have knocked this argument on the head by laboratory /kitchen experiment
before. The moon rotates..  As regards the two systems , in geostatic , the
moon would have to rotate 24 revs per day..  In the helio system it rotates
once every "month"..  The 5% poses no problem  , not to me or any ordinary
astronomer.

check the archives..  Allen refuses to accept a simple geometric answer for
which we have to thank Regner when he explained translation with and without
rotation.

If the moon did not rotate at all, ie it kept one face to a single star or any
fixed point, . then as it orbited the earth we would have to see its whole
surface in the course of one orbit.

It would appear to us to be rotating.. this is another example of what you see
is not what you got....and none of it effects the geo position