[geocentrism] Moon Rotation

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:28:08 -0800 (PST)

Question: In Geocentrism/Geostatic, does the Moon rotate?
Answer: "Putting a hundred things that factor in aside, the central fact which
both geo and helio models must accommodate is that the same side of the moon (
plus c. 5% as I recall ) is all we ever see from the Earth.  All kinds of
phenomena could enter into producing that extra 5% ( Harvest and Hunter Moon
variations; the 31,000 mile in and out spiral every two weeks; some kind of
inclination constant; etc. ) so I don’t pretend to have that worked out. It
just seems to me that the answer is basically “no” with some kind of a partial
rotation incorporated in each revolution which would accommodate—or allow to be
seen—the extra 5% movement without continuing to rotate.

Anyway, the same face reality remains and is something that both models have to
accommodate. The helio accommodation is forced to abandon all observational
evidence and embrace three major assumptions in order to fabricate a
mathematical model which must continually lay on a montage of assumptions for
every claim it makes to achieve the stages to the Kabbalic Big Bang “creation
scenario”.
The first two assumptions are that the Earth rotates and that it orbits the sun
( which must stop its observed orbit around the Earth ). But these alone simply
can not and do not work without the third assumption; namely, that the Moon’s
direction must be reversed from what is observed.  And, of course, its speed
must be adjusted so that it will accommodate what is actually seen.
I don’t think one person—even “educated” persons—in a thousand realizes that
the Copernican Mathematical Model could not work unless the Moon’s direction is
reversed so that it goes the opposite of what is seen.  This is not science!
Science ( scire ) means “to know”. If we don’t know what we see and what we see
never changes ( east to west ) is the truth, then we can never know anything
and “science” has no meaning. Contrariwise, if we say we know what we see and
has never changed is the truth because a mathematical model can give us a way
of denying what we see, then, clearly, we can never truly know anything but
invented/created mathematical theory and no true “science” can exist.  This is
the Pharisee way with its Kabbalic “wisdom” which uses witchcraft to make lies
into truths with its “relativity” and all the rest.
God will not let His Word come back void, but it will accomplish what it says .
. . namely, SUN, STAND THOU STILL, and all the rest . . . The Bible and
Christ-killing Pharisee Religion’s Big Bang Evolutionary Paradigm is a
supernaturally empowered clever counterfeit of the truth, and heliocentricity
is both its keystone and its Achilles Heel.  Marshall Hall

Answer: Think about every rotation you can observe
 . . . it is nothing more than a single point that has a progressive radial
orientation to a common
point . . . now look on the Moon . . . take any fixed point on the Moon . . .
the only progressive radial orientation made by any fixed point on the Moon is
to a common point that lay outside the Moon . . . thus the Moon does not rotate
it orbits . . . a rotation is a progressive radial orientaion to a common point
that lay internal of the object in rotation . . . i.e. the center of a record,
drill any hole you want to in it . . . all rotation will be around that point
that lay inside the record itself . . . where in an orbit the only common point
that any other point on the Moon can make a progressive radial orientation to
is at the Earth not the
Moon . . . orbit common point outside the body in question . . . rotation =
common point internal to the body in question . . . the Moon orbits it most
certainly does not rotate.  Allen Daves