[geocentrism] Mary

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <governor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ABCs of Faith www.abcsoffaith.com" <latonyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:56:17 +1000

somebody wrote this a few years back..  cant remember who. it sort of sounds
like it has my faults .  but I don't mind arguing for it if any want to..

Philip.

When Mary was made Mother of us all.

From Scripture.

47  And one said unto him: Behold thy mother and thy

brethren stand without, seeking thee.

  48  But he answering him that told him, said: Who is my

mother, and who are my brethren?

  49  And stretching forth his hand towards his disciples, he

said: Behold my mother and my brethren.

  50  For whosoever shall do the will of my Father, that is in

heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.

From this it can be seen how Jesus can change a specific truth, (He only had
one mother) into a general meaning. After all it is not true that all the
saints (whosoever shall do the will of my Father) are his Mother. He merely
shows that all who attain to His friendship, i.e. achieve heaven, becoming
saints, equally receive His love, as though they were His mother.

Now we move to the crucifixion. No one can doubt that this is the most
important time in the redemption. Any thing said by Jesus here that gets into
scripture, must be of importance to all generations. (as is all scripture of
course but this is a critical moment)

\

If Jesus merely wanted to ensure that His mother would be looked after, His
last will and testament so to speak, this would have been done at any time.
This action has no message of importance to the world. It is a private matter.
Particularly as our Lord knew He was to rise again on the third day, and could
have arranged for His mother after His ascension.

So for what important reason was this included?

. John

26  When Jesus therefore had seen his mother and the

disciple standing whom he loved, he saith to his mother:

Woman, behold thy son.

Now as above, this is not specifically true. John is not Mary's son. In the
name of John, Jesus is bequeathing all of us as his and John's bretheren to be
sons of Mary.

27  After that, he saith to the disciple: Behold thy mother. And

from that hour, the disciple took her to his own.

Likewise He bequeaths his mother to all of us. She is to be treated as our
Mother. How could it be otherwise? If we all be brothers in Christ, then we
must all share His mother. As in 49 above, stretching forth his hand towards
his disciples, he

said: Behold my mother and my brethren.

Whether you hate Mary, love Mary, or treat her with indifference, she is the
mother of God.

Jesus through Mary, is descended from King David, and He never denied that He
was a King. Good or bad, like it or not, what is the mother of a king, but a
Queen.

If Jesus be King of all nations, who dares not to pay homage to the Queen who
is His mother.