[geocentrism] Re: Many people just can't see it

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:14:23 -0700 (PDT)

This is an issue that doesn't affect anybody. It's like arguing whether are
maps are upside down. Why is "north" pointing to top of the map? Why not turn
the map upside down so that Australia and Antarctica at the top?

  This is an issue that doesn't mean anything to anybody. It's wasting time to
discuss it
  Signed ****

  In terms of Theology ....One position calls God a liar the other does
not.......

  In terms of Science one is "the reality" the other is a "fairy tale",

  In both cases the affects are direct and real for both theology ( how
scriptural is applied or denied) as well as how the universe really works so as
to obtain the greatest possible benefits by exercising the real possibilities
that exist for future technologies and its benefits to mankind based on a real
knowledge rather then just being content with a status quo of wilful appathy
and ignorance.

  philip madsen <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          I'd be more blunt.  And say our way is pro God and theirs is Anti
God.