[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:45:34 +0100

Dear Neville,
What is the point of your question? You know full well what my answer will be,
you are as familiar with my Bible as I am - Acts 10:9 -16. My Bible is
different to yours and therefore we have no common ground and that is why I
ceased arguing with you. My question to you was merely asking what you believe
about your personal salvation and are there other people who share it? I'm
aware of what R.C's believe but not you and that's all. I'm not really
interested in your theology. Assuming that your view of God is correct and that
you and your family may be the only people in the world to hold to it, then I
would assume that you will be the only people, this side of the O.T. who will
have everlasting life. Many will be called but few will be chosen.

Regards