[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: Steven Jones <stavro_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:01:02 +0100 (BST)

Dear Dad,

Very well put. Saddening indeed.

Steven.

--- Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
Dear All,

I was saddened and more than a little surprised by the
apparent complicity on this forum regarding a genocide
perpetrated in the past "in God's name," where between
50,000 and 2,000,000 women were murdered as being
"witches."

At the moment, men, women, children and animals are
being systematically abused, raped, tortured, maimed
and murdered in Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine by a
bunch of genocidal maniacs who proclaim, to some
extent or other, to be "acting in God's name," or as
being "on God's side."

No one with more than a couple of brain cells, who has
been shown the real evidence on the Twin Towers, WTC7
and the Pentagon, can surely still believe the
official "terrorist" story?

No one can surely be happy with the British
government's refusal to hold a public inquiry over the
London Underground bombings?

Blair is a liar. Bush is a liar. Brown is simply an
idiot. But they are all doing the beckoning of the
Devil's offspring, just as other liars and murderers,
such as Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin, have done
throughout the ages.

If you adhere to what has been falsely inserted into
the "Old Testament" in support of such reptiles, then
Christ will most definitely say to you one day, "Get
away from me you workers of lawlessness, I never knew
you."

Wakey, wakey. Open your hearts and your eyes. If you
worship the god of the Jews, you worship the Devil,
make no mistake about that.