[geocentrism] Re: Magnet experiment

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 16:09:59 -0700 (PDT)

A slingshot works if the slingshot takes place in the direction of the spin of
the planet. In essence a gravitational slingshot really is not based on gravity
it is really a "centrifugal
  force shot"...If you conduct your experiments with the magnet in rotation
there is an additional energy a obtained via the centrifugal force applied to
the satellite in its gravitational/magnetic field due to rotation (centrifugal
force not Magnetic/gravitational force) So although the energy gained from
gravity/magnetism on the incoming is lost on the outgoing it keeps the
additional centrifugal as "additional force" as long as it is moves in the same
direction of rotation...Even thought the satellite may move faster then the
planets rotation it does not lose any energy by moving faster then the
rotation.......regardless of wether or not you consider it to be "gaining real
force" or just "minimizing drag".....

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    In case it was not noticed I
am searching for the flaw in the smot linear motor demonstration I showed
earlier..

  What are your thoughts about it..... could you repost them again

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    As I said before, Philip, gravity slingshots are rubbish, since the speed
gained on approach must be lost again on recession.

  Neville.

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      I'm sure that you are correct Neville. especially as The fields rapidly
deploy, and redeploy as fast as is necessary (even light speed) to concentrate
the union of their initially separate fields as they come together (a closed
magnetic circuit) . As I said, an awfully complex bit of math..  like
impossible..

  I know that the moving magnet can be accelerated into through and out of the
field without capture, but all of the input attraction as energy at the
approach will be equally required to force the escape. There will be no gain of
energy from the flyby..

  Thus I was wondering just how energy can be taken by a satellite in the
socalled slingshot flyby of Jupiter to propell it further from the Sun...  That
gravity and magnetism are different forces should not alter the basic premise
that energy gained by a fall is recovered during the climb... or visa versa..

  Philip.

    PS  In case it was not noticed I am searching for the flaw in the smot
linear motor demonstration I showed earlier..

  Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up
for your free account today.