[geocentrism] Re: MS illogic

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 19:06:40 -0400

Correct universal time of the cosmos is sidereal time. The stars as an
imbedded  cosmologically whole, take 23 hours and 56 minutes to circle the
earth. Let me assume this is the rate for the aether or firmament. Though
this may need correction if we take galactic space into consideration. But
Im staying close to home.  Now, just as the moon slips behind in this aether
or firmament, so likewise the sun slips behind, and as a result we get a
solar day of 24 hours.

If I apply this and think hard, it means that we will get to see a complete
360 degree night time view of the stars over one full year of time. And this
gives us the illusion that HC uses to to justify a planetery earth circling
the sun every 365+/- days. Deep breath!  Did the penny drop right?
366 sidereal days = 1 solar yr = 365 days  ?..  you got it.

But I'm having trouble with another visual..  According to all of the above,
given we have a static earth, the distance a deep space probe is from the
earth should still not vary over a complete year, and the signal delay
should alway be the same allowing only for its increasing progress away from
earth, as I proposed yesterday. And HC has a problem.

Awaiting for correction,

Philip.

The distance between objects is invariant , since the difference in GC and
HC is just where you are standing.
So time delay on light paths can?t be used to separate the systems.

No corrections?.an A

Robert