[geocentrism] Re: Life Before Conception

  • From: "John Roodt" <johnroodt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:42:47 +1100

Bernie...I'm confused (and a little suspicious).

First you say: "I know it to be true (not just a belief ) because I have
'been there' "

but then you appear uncertain about what is "there" by saying: "[you] go
back to the "other side", "heaven" or whatever where you existed"

Are there different places we could have come from ... but you have only
seen one of them?

John