[geocentrism] Re: Life Before Conception

  • From: "Martin G. Selbrede" <mselbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:53:50 -0500

On Mar 19, 2008, at 4:43 PM, Bernie Brauer wrote:

One more thing, the form of communication there is 10,000
times faster AND 10,000 times clearer than here on
this non-rotating and non-orbiting Earth.

Now, is that dial-up, DSL, or cable modem? What's the monthly rate? Is the connection asymmetric? Is that the upload or download rate? How many spirit guides per internet node? That often drags performance down too (but they never tell you that before you sign up).

Only 10,000 times better? Call me when they're up to 10,001 times better and I'll think about. A man has to have standards, after all.

Martin