[geocentrism] Re: Latest NASA wild goose chase

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:43:10 +1000

If ET life is discovered, the answer I was taught was that God never told us
about 'them' , so they're not part of the divine salvific plan. No conflict
with the deposit of faith. Robert..

Yeah,  thats what I said..  in a round about way..  But even if they discovered
life, it does not support evolution, anymore than life here on earth does..
Our God might not mention life forms, but He sure did mention He creaded the
stars in the same 6 days..  Imagine meeting the descendents of a different Adam
and Eve, one who did not fall...  They've been watching us.....