[geocentrism] Re: KJB v. NKJB

  • From: "Cheryl" <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:42:23 -0500

Bob-- Why are you having such a hard time understanding what I'm saying
here?  I am usually able to get my point across.

You quote 2 Timothy 3:16 ("All Scripture is given by inspiration of God...")
and claim that Scripture means "the originals"  AND ONLY THOSE ORIGINALS.
Do you agree with me that there ARE NO ORIGINALS?  All we have are copies?
And some of the oldest copies have the most omissions of crucial scripture
and addition of the most blatant heresies.  So you've resigned yourself to a
belief that we have no real scripture.  The Bible says the Bereans had
scripture to read to compare with Paul's sermons, but we have no Scripture?
Jesus had Scripture to read and quote from, but we do not?   Do you think
the Bereans were reading from the so-called "originals?"  Do you think Jesus
was?  Think about this.

God did give us a Bible we can believe and trust.  Since that time Satan has
come along and introduced his own versions, starting with Westcott and Hort.
Before those occultists came along with their counterfeit Bible, nobody
questioned that KJB was THE Bible, trusted it, loved it, believed it.

The verses in  NKJV in John that says the world was made THROUGH Jesus
rather than BY him is not "Scripture."  The JW's New World Translation is
not  Scripture, especially where it says that the Word was "a god."  There
is Scripture, and then there are the words of Satan, where he twists and
corrupts God's Word to produce counterfeits.

Scripture means "God's Word written down."    God's Word doesn't have to be
written on the original piece of parchment.  God's Word is God's Word.

You obviously do not believe in the doctrine of the preservation of God's
Word (Scripture).  I do.   When I say "preservation" I don't mean that it's
secretly preserved or  preserved in God's own mind, or written down but only
in Heaven.  I'm talking about the preservation of God's Word here on earth,
preserved between the covers of the KJB for people to read [and to be saved
thereby, that "From a child thou hast known the holy scriptures which are
able to make thee wise unto salvation. "]  And since Scripture is God's Word
written down,  obviously Scripture does exist on earth; else these verses
are themselves corruptions and lies and  heresies introduced by man.

Cheryl