[geocentrism] Re: Joshua's Long Day

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:28:15 +1000

However, does not the local nature of the claimed sighting at Fatima contradict
the premise that the Sun actually moved in the heavens?  Neville.

I am sure that Robert with myself agrees with you. Robert did say it was a
purely local phenomena. Though it did extend to a 50 mile radius, and was
observed by boats out to sea. That is why we call it a prodigie.  That it was
physical and powerful is as evidenced in the transformation made to the local
environment and weather.  No one claimed any more than that the sun appeared to
move and fall , and with great realism with intense heat for those in the area.
This inforces the true miracle nature of it, wouldn't you say. It was fortold
months in advance that it would happen at Fatima, on that specific day hence
the large turnup, which was increasing every month.  There were minor
unexplainable phenomena on each occasion, and even on the 13th of Sept, the
month prior to the big day, about 50,000 people were in attendance from all
over Portugal and further.

I tend to accept that Joshuas event was world wide, nothing is impossible to
God, and is why I said that in Power alone, Fatima was only surpassed by the
Biblical stopping of the heavens for a day..

For some reason which I cannot understand, (who can understand the mind of God)
on the previous month the children were told that because of the worlds and the
churches  negative reaction in regard to the events leading up to Fatima, and
in particular the persecution of the children, and perhaps the use of the army
to break up the crowds by force, the grandeur and spectacle of the miracle
would be reduced from what would have been presented. My reasoning would have
been to do the opposite, which is why I am always argueing with Him.

However it was impressive enough..  Keep in mind, that whilst the public were
getting their fear of Hell and the end of the world demo from the Apocalypse
12,  the children were presented with an entirely different tableau in the sky.