[geocentrism] Jerusalem and flower paterns

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:47:52 +0100

I've forwarded this on to the forum from a friend - Bob Short.

Hi There!

I wonder if you have heard of a man called Fernand Crombette?  He was a French
Roman Catholic who, while helping his daughter with a school project one day,
noticed the wording of Verse 12 of Psalm 74:

"Yet God my King is from of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth".

Apparently he came to the conclusion, after some thought and meditation, that
if the Bible was literally true then Jerusalem was probably the centre of the
world.

Crombette's inspired idea led him to look below the present contours of the
continents, which vary according to the sea level, to the extreme edge of the
continental shelf at a depth of 2,000 metres, where the sea bed falls away in a
sharp drop into the ocean depths of 4,000 metres. Sixty years later, sub-marine
drillings have confirmed that the continental granite shelf, beneath the marine
sediments, is, in fact, found at this point.

Having formulated his hypothesis, Crombette worked for twelve years (1933-1945)
reconstructing the primitive continent. The pieces of the puzzle included the
rock beds and islands today scattered over the basaltic depths of the seas. He
also showed the path taken by each continental mass to reach its present
position.

The result confounded all expectation.The single continent that emerged had the
regular form of a flower of eight petals, with Jerusalem at its centre.

Now there's a thought!

You can read more about Crombette's works on the net.  Just use Google or
whatever and type Fernand Crombette.

Cheers mates!

Love,

Bob