[geocentrism] Re: Japan Probe Sends Photos and Video

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 09:09:12 -0000

Dear Philip,
But how do you account for the RELATIVE sizes of the crater features and the
tight horizon curve compared with the NASA pics?
Even if a telephoto lens was used, it would make no difference to this
relativity. Imagine taking the very best NASA shot and cropping it to either
give the same crater detail or the same radius of curvature. I maintain you
can't do both. I will admit that the lighting due to the sun is different in
the two photos but the difference I speak of should still be seen.