[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts (Supplementary)

  • From: "Phillip Stott" <pstott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 12:22:47 +0200

Consider this from HS perspective

Nightly rotation. Observer looks out with his back to axis of rotation. Take
snapshots every few minutes. Star trails observed.

Annual rotation. Observer must again have his back to tha axis of rotation, but
the rotation of earth complicates the motion, now only at midnight does the
observer have his back to the axis of rotation. So take a snapshot each
midnight. Star trails observed.

GS view exactly as HS but relative motion explanation.

Philip Stott