[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts? (Supplementary)

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 08:22:40 -0700 (PDT)

      Paul,
  The point is -- and I'll say it loudly -- 1.   the camera must be aligned on
the axis of the pole you are photographing; No it does not although it would be
ideal, a camara off angle will show a off angle photograph of the same effect
if it exist  in reality...it does not exist which is the point.... 2.   the
exposure must be appropriate to the length of time required for the phenomenon
to occur; and..OK yes, over the period of a year  3.   the base line of the
observer has no repeat NO effect on the resulting image. Whether it does or
does not, the base line is not the issue here?..fine assume you are right..who
cares?... The issue is the angle of observer to polaris or any star for that
matter has now changed  due to a change in axis that is in rotaion around an
axis......you have already admited in your last diaagram that the distance of
the star from the axis of rotaion is a varible in the function of the size of
star trails....... ad diferent angle will produce a
 different size......
  The quesion Paul, is why don't we see star trails around this annual axis
that is 23.44 offset/ different from the nightly one that produces startrails.
by the same rotaional motion, there should be some trail ......NONE EXIST THUS
THERE IS NO ROTATION!

  Sorry  to have to shout, but I've been saying this over and over for 18
months and so far no one seems to have really grabbed hold of it. I'm sure that
the 24 half monthly exposure shot could be made but it would have to be
contrived by 'mis-aligning' the camera so that the north celestial pole was
successively positioned in your view finder at each of those 24 positions. Of
course you need not wait two weeks between exposures -- you could do it on
successive nights but then there would be no point. In addition, if you wished
to have radial symmetry in the photo, you would have to rotate the camera by
the appropriate amount before each exposure, but as the image will be a simple
circle or two, no one would notice.
  Paul D