[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts? (Supplementary)

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:36:56 +0000 (GMT)

Allen D
Some extracts from your last accusing me of getting it wrong, of being wilful,
of not understanding even HC (obviously inferior) astronomy with my responses.
I've commented them here in teal.
[ PD ] Because the radius of rotation is trivial in comparison to the distance
to the two stars in question and essentially plays no part in the process.
[ AD ] IF that were true Paul please exaplain to everyone what causes the star
trails we see every night?..Surely you are just kidding.........your stament
contridicts your own position......
No it doesn't. Relative rotation on the axis between the camera and the object
in question with the object in question at centre frame is what causes star
trails. The axis must be the axis of rotation -- either Earth geographical
polar axis or Earth orbit axis (Ecliptic) being the two axes under discussion
at this juncture. The diameter of each circle (one per star) is determined by
the radial displacement of the star making the circle from the axis of rotation.
[ AD ] ...Paul i make a lot of mistakes but you You have absolutly no
understaning of astronomy even MS astronomy....the rotaion about an axis is
what causes nightly star trails......Go do your home work then come back and we
might be able to talk....There is none around the annual axis radius "B" which
is 23,000 times larger
[ PD ] Again -- the radius of the rotation of the observer has no bearing on
the size of the star trails where the stars are at a great distance....
Well you got the cause right here at least. Was that deliberate or accidental?
[ AD ] You keep repeating this nonesense???? If that were true, then there
would never be any nightly star trails at all .....any ......ever....... around
any axis of rotation, if the radius was irrelevant!?..............I'm absolutly
astoundeded that you cant see this.......Even in the nigthly star trails all
the stars do not have the same size trail ..reason.....radius from the axis of
rotaion.......!? HC/AC Astronomers disagree with you as well..? Iquoted the
question and answer in my lasst post....... you are just avoiding it...
[ AD ] Since you have demonstrated that you obviously either don’t know & or
will not grasp the difference in axis of rotation in the HC construct and or
what causes any star trails, to begin with,....... I personally don’t see how
you can continue, except in perhaps wilful ignorance.........
[ AD ] when you learn what axial rotions are involved in the HC/AC construct
and what causes star trails ..then i think we can begin to debate this issue
further......but as of now your own explanations contradict your own construct,
even the HC/AC position about what causes star trails..?
I've attached yet another picture for you to critique. What do you find wrong
with this one?
You should also have seen my post of Wed 31/10/07 11:21 AM by now. What will
you find wrong with that I wonder?
Paul D

National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week.
Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.
http://au.blogs.yahoo.com/national-bingo-night/