[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:16:03 +1000

That I can follow but that I already found out today. Allen. The axis of the
ecliptic plane is 23 degrees off from the axis of the celestial sphere..

Thus 24 hour celestial rotation at the celestial poles is on a different axis
to that of the annual rotation on the ecliptic axis. So the two different axis
will have two different pole centres, HC or GC wise. And two different
observation points HC wise. In the GC mode the axies would intersect at the
earth centre more or less.

Now here is the point of our confusion, mine anyway.keping in HC mode.  Lets
kick the world back off its tilt and put its axis in parallel to the axis of
the ecliptic..  I'm really getting getting eclipsed by all this....

From where I stand, Steves camera would record exactly similar star trails,
just different stars would be doing the rounds. Because such is a simple
mechanism of observation if the earth were rotating.

Geocentrism would be kicked by this though. If this happened , then we would
have to accept an earth rotation, as the stars cannot be doing a tango like
that.

Come to think of it , a nice change in the tilt would solve all our arguments
would it not..  Any spare nuclear bombs anyone..  I'd be the mad scientist to
try an experiment like that.... Now I definitely am going to open my first can,
and it only 2pm...

Phil.

Hang on... an experiment..  Instead of a 24 hour time exposure..  put the
camera in the same spot, and spin it one revolution in a second.

Do this 365 times equally spaced over the 24 hour period..  see if there is any
difference in the frames..

plm.. genius..