[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:53:42 +1000

Neville
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Neville Jones
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 10:26 AM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  All,

  Oh dear, oh dear. Has no one but Paul been reading my earlier posts. I told
you clearly that parallax has nothing to do with this argument. And to forget
about Polaris. We have to allow the heliocentrists their massive distances, but
it really does not matter!

  Paul sees it, and has done for a while. My guess is that many of the silent
ones have seen it, too, but without any comments it is difficult to tell.

  Real or apparent, star trails are a consequence of rotation about an axis
over a certain period. There is no doubt at all about this.

  The question, in its simplest terms, is: Is there rotation of stars about the
north ecliptic pole and south ecliptic pole over one tropical year, or is there
not?

  Please read the updated Celestial Poles page (with 2 new diagrams and updated
text) and re-watch the video.

  This is very important and EVERYONEs contribution would be appreciated.

  I will not allow such an important point to be dismissed out of hand, because
if I do then there will be no purpose in continuing this forum. Steven and I
would simply be wasting our time and energy.

  Neville

  www.GeocentricUniverse.com