[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:11:50 +1000

Re this thread, and Regner's question, I have to withdraw my previous statement
that observations of the rotations of the North or South stars or any stars for
that matter, are evidence of support for geocentrism.

One would have to considerably reduce the alleged and accepted distances these
stars are from the solar system, for this hypotheses to have any value. I see
no evidence that would convince me that these distances are wrong.

I apologise for any distraction I caused. It was fun though, as I was forced to
get with the facts, which I now want to forget.

I continue to hold to my original stated position in support of geocentrism,
namely that the laws of Newton hold true but are incomplete without the effect
of an aether being included. Therefore I do not have any facts as such, but
merely a hypotheses , in support of geocentrism.