[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:31:10 +0100

Dear Regner,
Please find attached two index pages from GWW. chapters 3, 4 and 12 all deal with the problems associated with MS science and it is upon these problems that we believe strengthens the case for geocentrism. There are not that many pages to read and it could save all of us a great deal of time if you took up Robert's offer and simply to scan through these few pages. If you are still insisting that we list 5 points then I would simply choose 5 from the index of GWW.

Regards

Jack

----- Original Message ----- From: "Regner Trampedach" <art@xxxxxxxxxx>