[geocentrism] Re: Is Geocentrism supported by facts? (Suplementary)

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:46:35 -0700 (PDT)

Paul D,
  "Thanks for the effort but I'm afraid that while I usually manage to get some
idea of what you are talking about, this time I truly have absolutely no idea
at all."

  1. If there were motion around the annual axis there would most cirtainly be
circular star trails around that 90o annual axis...even if you took exposures
on 23 h 56 min intervals.............but there are none, thus no motion.

  2. IF and only if you took photo exposures at 24 hour intervals rathen then
23 h 56 min could you even begin to to produce anything. What you would produce
is not cricles and could not be asribed to any annual motion
  They would be
  A. The wrong size ( smaller then the nightly trails)
  B.  Wrong shape of the elipse far more exagerated then the ~3 % out of round
that the earths supposed orbit of the sun.

  whats not to understand?..

  Allen D

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        Allen D
  Thanks for the effort but I'm afraid that while I usually manage to get some
idea of what you are talking about, this time I truly have absolutely no idea
at all.
  Paul D