[geocentrism] Re: Invitation

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 17:26:00 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
I was not casting you in the role of Devil's Advocate and I seriously doubt you
could be swayed from you position. Rather I sought to indicate my admiration
for the way you can and do home in on the deficiencies in the arguments
proposed by your own team and have the moral courage to point them out publicly
when others might just keep silent knowing that the less sophisticated might
still be persuaded. This is what I think of as integrity, a quality I admire
and seek to achieve.
Paul D