[geocentrism] Re: Invitation

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 23:31:45 +0100

Dear Paul,
Anyone who believes that something came out of nothing without an un-caused
first cause, and that lifeless chemicals can randomly order themselves into the
highly complex organisms without any intelligent or energetic input must be the
height of irrationality. Everything about life screams of an intelligent
origin. The only argument that can be put against it isn't and argument but a
belief. I believe a creator makes far more sense than without one. Nobody in
their right senses would believe that a computer could evolve itself. Just
because people cannot understand or explain the creator does not make its
existence unlikely or invalid. If it makes you feel better don't call it God
call it - a creative intelligence or something like that, but please don't
insult our intelligence, by saying that it all happened randomly and
undirected. It just isn't possible. No scientist, with all of modern technology
at their disposal, has ever been able to duplicate life in the way that they
would like to.

You ought to read up on Dawkins 'Methinks it is like a weasle' and his
'biomorphs' arguments for achieving order out of randomness. Its so pathetic as
to be embarrassing because he couldn't see the obvious flaw in his logic.