[geocentrism] Re: Invitation

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:33:23 +0100

I look forward to his response but don't hold your breath. He know s he will
get creamed! He has no time for people who say 'God did it' but has plenty of
time for those who say 'first there was nothing then it exploded and then
against all the odds out came life miraculously'. If you read any of his
comments about people of faith especially Christians you will see that take-up
of your offer is unlikely - unless there is some money in it. Dawkins is not a
rational, scientifically unbiased, objective man, he is obsessively
anti-anybody who is not an evolutionist.

With regard to us being courteous, it will be Dawkins who will be first to
start name-calling. He can be extremely rude to his detractors.