[geocentrism] Invitation

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 03:37:59 +0000 (GMT)

To Richard Dawkins
From Paul Deema
Richard
I am essentially the sole dissenting voice on a christian cosmology forum which
lives at //www.freelists.org/archives/geocentrism/. In a recent post, I
asked a member, had he read anything by Richard Dawkins, which led via several
exchanges to a request from our moderator, Dr Neville Jones, asking me to
approach you with an invitation to join.
There are about 25 members but only around 10 are active posters. You can get a
feeling for the forum if you visit the address given above. The most recent
month's postings appear under the year and month at the top, but within the
month group, the most recent post is at the bottom.
Should you choose to join, or just visit with us, I have been assured that you
will be accorded every courtesy.
I look forward to your positive response.