[geocentrism] Re: Integrity in science

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 08:42:09 +1000

Jack said, Isn't it strange that man and all his technology cannot do what
blind, random chances did!

Give us time Jack.... Thats what nature had to make its stuff. I am sure the
genius of man will eventually catch up..  thats when God might intervene, but
that does not prove any need that God or religion has any part in actual
physics. Thats a separate philosophy of theology.

You want to make science Christian..  Well you should make the world of men
outside of science Christian first..  So far not so good..

Phil of philosophy.