[geocentrism] Re: Integrity in science

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:49:16 +1000

Jack you seem to have highlighted as fuzzy the very points which I think make
the most sense in the galactic scale of things..  Perhaps it is your lack of
comprehension of this scale which has fuzzed your mind. I just repaste from
yours below, the best example.

"which is very different from the circumstances here on Earth. The densities in
these clouds can be lower than the best vacuums we can produce here on Earth,
but
the vast size of these clouds means they can still pack a lot of mass. The
clouds are
turbulent and some parts will have much larger densities and can start to
collapse. "

Jack it is most reasonable to expect that if you begin with an even density of
Hydrogen atoms over infinite space, that they eventually by mutual attraction
clump together in larger and larger quantities, given time..  And if you can
but leave out the limitation on time, which the creationist imposes, (which is
not fair or scientific in a discussion of physics), then in theory what Regner
proposes is quite a reasonable expectation. And more.

With God all things are possible, even a big Bang. I am loathe to reject
science based entirely on some personal interpretation of Gods Word, to the
point that I am insisting that even God Himself MUST bow to my own
interpretation, or yours. I do not think He will listen..He might even be
annoyed at such proud arrogance.