[geocentrism] Re: Illustration wanted

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 23:57:37 +0100

Dear Neville,
I'm sorry I meant to reply yesterday. I don't really think I could do justice
to the picture that it forms in my mind. I see it as a very busy cartoon and
one that would take some time to draw, time which I don't have a great deal of
at the moment. That's another reason why I'm not getting into a discussion with
Paul about evolution. I don't even have enough time to paint! I'll have to
pass-up this one Neville. Thanks for asking me.