[geocentrism] Re: I concede inconsistancy..

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:44:13 +1000

I read your reaction to a logical fallacy with great respect.
One comment below.

     Regards,

          Regner

philip madsen wrote:
Re my claim of illusions made to Regner.

Inconsistancy is a necessary part of learning provided it is progressive. But in my zeal against SR and modernism, I have to concede that I was wrong and inconsistent with one of my basic precepts when I protested that Regner's two perceptions from different observation points were illusions because we could demonstrate them to be different.

I am not conceding to SR or the idea that there is no absolute reference frame. Quite the contrary.

But my example of the ball in the plane traversing an apparent straight line as being an illusion, according to my own  ignored basic precept was wrong.

Basic precept:
I have long held from Scripture *** that "time", from tempor  - tempus  or temporary, is not eternity..  It is a fourth dimension of space.

Differing from the physics convention, which considers time eternity, and space as infinite,  I consider time is the fourth dimension of created space or creation.. It is a finite dimension just like the other three. And it exists from begining to end. (of creation)
Its form contains the data or information of change to the other three dimensions.
That is the exact same as in physics. Despite many popular claims
to the contrary, time and space is finite in main-stream physics.
And both formed in the Big Bang, whatever the exact nature of the
Big Bang. And I'm sad to say that it was Einstein who, in what is now
main-stream physics, merged the two concepts into one 4 dimensional
space-time.

Hence when answering Regners conception of reality, I had erred by failing to include this fourth dimension. Don't expect me to say how, but if you are on a different part of the time line then you get a different perspective of reality, and both are real, just as Regner claimed.

You will recall an earlier post claiming the aether was not necessarily a fluid but a manifested reaction of this fourth dimension to radiation, force fields, gravity and the other unexplainable phenoma.

I have had no reason to think any differently yet.

Philip.

***Jn 8 -58 Jesus said to them: Amen, amen, I say to you, before Abraham was made,   I AM.     That is Jesus complete incarnate flesh and divinity IS  ..  ie exists in all of created time. He could have said till the end of time "I AM" ..