[geocentrism] Re: Hello, group.

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 01:56:03 -0600

Wow, Robert, you did an indepth anlysis on the evolution (using a proper
sense of the word) of my thinking here.   Yes you did.    Thank you for the
work put forth in this post.  Just Wow.  To have read all of the pages of
posts on BA and extracted even a semblance of a followable line of my
thinking shows real editing ability...good job.  My thinking did change with
each new thing I learned.  In fact, the title of the original post I made
"Relative Motion Fails When Applied to Planes" would never have been my
choice knowing what I learned about halfway through the whole BA experience.
I have a few replying comments below.

To sum up my learning on the Bad Astronomer Bulletin Board, it would be that
I feel like the H view is intimately wrapped up with Relativity and Newton's
First Law.

[my comments interspersed below]

Thanks again Robert for the effort of this post.

Sincerely,

Gary Shelton