[geocentrism] God destroys me again

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>, "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:55:53 +1000

Geocentrism.

In my theory to explain the geostat satellite, whilst I still believe its a
good theory, using the aether, unless we can give insurmountable proof of no
movement around the sun, which seems most difficult as parallax is too minute
to be acceptable, I came to the conclusion that God might want to keep this a
mystery of faith. Diagram 1 shows the concept.
Diagram 1.

Not giving up I was absolutely certain that the proof of a static magnetic
field not rotating with the magnet was a great opportunity of proving
geocentrism, as shown in my recent post.

But Robert Bennett asked the question, "If the field is static, to what
reference frame is it static?" Of course I had to reply "with respect to the
Aether." It had to be, because the aether is the medium in which these fields
find substance.

Hence God has destroyed me again. As the field is static relative to the
aether, and as I have postulated the necessity for the aether to be rotating
around a central earth, it follows that the magnetic field of the earth, and
only this magnetic field, except perhaps any other in this axial plane, must
have a 24 hour rotation. This rotation is fixed to the aether, and not to the
magnet of the earth, but nevertheless it destroys my elaborate experiment as
having any value. Diagram 2

   Diagram 2

From Flemings rule, the conductor will have a voltage induced due to the
relationship of the direction of the cutting of the conductor by the magnetic
line of force, which will be identical in in either scenario. Positive at the
top if we are looking North.

Hence I am back to where we were where there is no way of detecting, measuring
this charge.  I guess I should give in and let God keep His mystery... After
all Jesus would not tell Pilate, why should we..  Sorry for sending you all
that garbage to read..

But that has not changed the fact that the field is not tied to the solenoids
copper.. or steel.

hmm Now looking again at that vertical conductor on the equator, if we put a
big conductive ball on the top and bottom, do you think we could detect the
acumulation of electrons on the bottom ball? How did NASA do it ? Remember the
satellite experiment of trailing a wire to determine the induction due to the
magnetic field.  but then they tell furbies don't they, or they didn't know...

Philip.

GIF image

GIF image