[geocentrism] Re: George W. Bush

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 06:12:22 -0700 (PDT)

In my experience, this sign means many things to many different people (from
profane to loving). Hard to know what someone means with a sign that has
multiple definitions. Since GWB professes to be a born-again believer, I'll
assume he doesn't intend it to be satanic.

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          Dear All,
  Below are two links to a series of photos of GWB and a other politicians who
would appear to be making Satanic signs in public. What do you think?

  http://rense.com/general78/1ddn.htm

  http://www.benfrank.net/nuke/inaug_protest/bush-sign.html

  Jack Lewis
www.classiccarartist.co.uk