[geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism versus Heliocentrism

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 07:06:55 +1000

I found question with a couple of remarks Griff made, which need confirming :

Griff said: "Still another:  The diameter of the earth at the equator is larger
than the diameter from Pole to Pole. This oblate, rather than spherical, shape
of the earth reflects the centrifugal force "

Did I read somewhere that photos from space do not prove this?  Or did they
alter the aspect ratio of the prints?

Griff said: "True zero state of rotation is therefore easy to define: true and
objective rotation is zero when the centrifugal force is zero."

How does he know there is any centrifugal force on the surface of the earth
without assuming rotation?

May I ask, in the space station, which is continuously rotating around the
earth, are the people in side continually drifting to the outer side of the
hull?  No?  Why? Because gravity ties every atom to the earth? Just as it does
tie every single atom to he earth down here on the earth. That there is a
centrifugal force is assumed because rotation is assumed. It cannot be felt.

I might ask, are the other planets or moons oblate in shape?

Gyroscopes or flywheels may answer the questions I asked, if physics truely
explained enertia, which they cannot do whilst they deny certain parameters
like an aether to be included in their models.