[geocentrism] Re: [Geocentric] Predestination

  • From: Steven Jones <stavro_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 00:55:25 +0000 (GMT)

  Thank you all for your participation on this forum, it certainly must be one
of the foremost forums in the world regarding geocentrism and without your
support it would not be in such a position. Personally, I'm pleased that we're
using freelists again, it's a powerful mail server and doesn't apply
style-files to posts which yahoo did.

  Dear Martin, sorry for the delay in replying, however, I did catch a nasty
cold-like bug recently which I'm almost recovered from now. Thank you for the
nice response regarding ending the predestination debate.

  Can those who can computer program please let me know who you are please, I
have an idea, but at this moment it is only that.

  Finally, please write in if you have a special request for a feature you
would like to see in GU 4.0. If this program gets released it will without
doubt be quite amazing. A few things that you can expect are:

   Utilization of hardware-accelerated drawing techniques via OpenGL.
   Something you may all like as well is that we're going to have a larger
universe size, enabling planets to fit in more easily and thus ensuring that
their deferents and epicycles will be clearly visible and the flower pattern
will be drawn with accuracy as it was with the legacy version 2.2
   Unfortunately, still not sure about those of you who are Mac users but a
cross-platform compile is being researched. Has anyone tried running GU via
Wine on linux? Out of curiosity I would be interested to know if it works.
   Very clear multimedia and video presentations which will really help to
explain lots of key issues in a geocentric cosmos.
  Kind Regards,

  Steven Jones.

 The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
your Internet provider.