[geocentrism] Re: GWW

  • From: Sungenis@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:03:23 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/2007 10:23:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Dear Robert,
Can you let me know as soon as first (scientific data only)  volume of GWW
will be available? BTW did you originally plan to produce a  scientific volume
only edition?

Regards

Jack

Jack, yes, I'll let the group know when the next edition is available. As I
said, both volumes will be in one hardback book, so the religious material
will  be there, it will just be separated from the scientific. Being a
Christian,
I  could not produce such a volume without addressing the religious side of
this  controversy, but I accommodated people such as yourself by making one
volume  purely scientific. Thanks for your interest.

Robert S.